Duration: 100 Hours
Prerequisite: Experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD-based products (Autodesk Land Desktop) and good understanding and knowledge of Civil engineering, mapping or surveying.
Materials Provided: Book and Computer Station
Methods of Instruction: Lecture, Reading, Hands-on assignment, and projects (trainees are encouraged if allowed, to bring actual work projects).
Course Description: The Civil 3D engineering design software training course is designed for Civil Engineers, Land Surveyors and engineering designers who want to take advantage of software’s interactive, dynamic design functionality. Will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model roads corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipe networks. Civil 3D supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows. You will learn user interface, create and edit parcels, create points and with survey figures, create edit alignments and data shortcuts.
Qualification for State-funded CADD Training
- Employers – must be for-profit and pay California unemployment tax
- Employee (Trainee) – must be permanent full-time (minimum 35 hours a week).
- Employee (Trainee) – must earn a minimum $22.77 per hour (if making less please contact [email protected]).
- Employee (Trainee) – must complete the class.
- Employee (Trainee) – must remain with the employer 90 days after completion of training.
- Contribution of $180.00 for each trainee book and registration fee. (non-refundable)
- Other qualifications may apply.