Stable Industry. Earn Solid Income
Prepare for a brand-new career in CADD/BIM (Computer Aided Drafter and Design / Building Information Modeling) technology with just months of study at American College of Healthcare. In our CADD/BIM program, you will learn the technical details revolving around CADD/BIM technology, including the latest techniques and software involved, along with projects involving state of the art AutoCAD software. This program will also help you understand the whole process involved in drafting and design.
A CADD/BIM Technologist/Drafter may complete the following tasks on the job site:
- Participate in the preparation of engineering drawings through CAD software
- Preparing CAD drawings including set-up, alignments, profiles
- Performing volumetric calculations using existing topographic data and design surfaces
- Plan and manage design requirements for projects under engineering supervision
- Testing variety of techniques to obtain optimal drafts
- Perform CAD related quality control checks as required
- 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
Start Your New Successful CareerHealthcare training isn’t about getting a certificate – it’s about getting a job you love! ACH is dedicated to supporting you throughout your career. No one can guarantee you a job, but Graduate Placement Assistance is offered to all of our graduates for FREE. We make every effort to assist you in finding employment, including help with resume preparation, interview techniques, job searches and more. 1
Take action and change your life today!
Callto Get Started!