Stable Industry. Earn Solid Income
Prepare for a brand-new career as an HVACR (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Refrigeration) Technician with just months of study at American College of Healthcare. In our HVACR program, you will learn how to offer professional services in support of the heating and air conditioning systems used to control the temperature, humidity, and overall air quality in homes, businesses, and other buildings. This HVACR training program will also help you understand how to install, maintain, and repair systems using sophisticated tools and when to work with craft workers while maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
An HVACR Technician may complete the following tasks on the job site:
- Using blueprints or design specifications to install or repair HVAC systems
- Connecting systems to fuel and water supply lines, air ducts, and other components
- Installing electrical wiring and controls and test for proper operation
- Inspecting and maintaining customers’ HVAC systems
- Testing individual components to determine necessary repairs
- Repairing or replacing worn or defective parts
- Determining HVAC systems’ energy use and make recommendations to improve efficiency
Start Your New Successful CareerHealthcare training isn’t about getting a certificate – it’s about getting a job you love! ACH is dedicated to supporting you throughout your career. No one can guarantee you a job, but Graduate Placement Assistance is offered to all of our graduates for FREE. We make every effort to assist you in finding employment, including help with resume preparation, interview techniques, job searches and more. 1
Take action and change your life today!
Callto Get Started!