Duration: 100 Hours
Prerequisite: Technical Background
Materials Provided: Book and Computer Station
Methods of Instruction: Lecture, Reading, Hands-on assignments, and projects (trainees are encouraged if allowed, to bring actual work projects).
Course Description: This course includes all basic drawing, editing, utility, commands, combination of commands, file management, building libraries, and system operations of AutoCAD. Projects incorporate basic techniques of drawing and computer aided design drafting. Trainees have an opportunity to apply AutoCAD to their respective professional discipline.
Qualification for State-funded CADD Training
- Employers – must be for-profit and pay California unemployment tax
- Employee (Trainee) – must be permanent full-time (minimum 35 hours a week).
- Employee (Trainee) – must earn a minimum $22.77 per hour (if making less please contact [email protected]).
- Employee (Trainee) – must complete the class.
- Employee (Trainee) – must remain with the employer 90 days after completion of training.
- Contribution of $180.00 for each trainee book and registration fee. (non-refundable)
- Other qualifications may apply.