The State-Funded CADD/BIM Training program at American College of Healthcare & Technology helps to improve your CADD/BIM skills and advance your career. CADD/BIM classes are at production level (100 hours) and state certified. Computer and software is provided for each trainee. Employers and Employees are encouraged to contact us for individual or group enrollment, on-site training (at company) also available.
Qualification for State-funded CADD Training
- Employers – must be for-profit and pay California unemployment tax
- Employee (Trainee) – must be permanent full-time (minimum 35 hours a week).
- Employee (Trainee) – must earn a minimum $22.77 per hour (if making less please contact [email protected]).
- Employee (Trainee) – must complete the class.
- Employee (Trainee) – must remain with the employer 90 days after completion of training.
- Contribution of $180.00 for each trainee book and registration fee. (non-refundable)
- Other qualifications may apply.