Sonja W – I love this college

I started ACH 6 months ago, I have two more months to go until I am finished with my program and begin my externship. Growing up my mom always stressed school was important if I wanted to be successful, and not struggle like she did raising 5 kids on low income.

So I always tried to get the best of grades that I could and also played basketball at King high school in Riverside were I eventually earned a scholarship to Baylor University located in Texas but lost my scholarship not long after receiving it due to an ACL tear in my knee preventing me from playing for an whole year. After my first tear I tore my ACL two more times due to basketball when I was playing at RCC located in Riverside.

Basketball was coming to an end and I didn’t know what life had in store for me after that but while attending physical therapy for my knee I became to love it an ACH had a program so I looked into it an can say I love this college, my peers, and the guidance and confidence I have acquired while going here.

– Sonja W, Massage/Physical Therapy Aide

5 Comments

• I value the article post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

click here
  • Be both a helpful guide through complex issues plus an informed judge
    when choices should be made. This will present you with
    sufficient time and employ to brainstorm and make certain what you’re writing about is pertinent and what you want
    to change in. To ensure that these folks will view the
    message that you are looking to get across, write employing their language and write while considering their amount of
    comprehension.

anchortext
  • So if you are expecting plenty of help, know that it
    isn’t really forthcoming. The goal is always to find a
    approach to give you a complete response, all while focusing on as small an area of investigation as possible.

Reading and writing wherever possible is definitely the best method to develop a writing
    style.

anchortext
  • I like this post, enjoyed this one thank you for putting up. “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” by M. Kathleen Casey.

Home Improvement
  • I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this
    post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed
    about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

web