Student Career Services
Graduating from American College of Healthcare and Technology is a monumental achievement and the first step in your journey to become employed in the healthcare industry.
Our Career Services department at American College of Healthcare and Technology is focused on giving our students guidance and direction to make you an excellent job candidate for job recruiters. Our team will prepare you with the essential skills you need to know to be excellent at your future job in the healthcare industry and empower you so you can land an amazing job.
We are confident and take pride in all ACHT graduates and our number one priority is to help you achieve your goals of finding a great job and turning it into a wonderful career.
Have questions about our Career Services?
Employer Career Services
The American College of Healthcare and Technology Career Services team also brings qualified graduates to employers to streamline the job search. We encourage healthcare employers, especially those that offer externship programs, to contact us about interviewing one of our graduates. Upon successful completion of various healthcare study programs at ACHT, we coordinate and assist students to secure employment in the healthcare industry.
How does hiring an ACHT graduate work?
- Our career services team aims to make finding driven, qualified workers easy for employers. When you, the employer, contact career services at ACHT, we use a 4-step system to match you with the graduate whose skills, location, and personality would best suit your facility or team.
1) We match each employer with a career services specialist.
- When you contact us, we know you want to speak with a real person who will get to know you and manage your request from start to finish. That’s why each employer works with one member of the career services team: we eliminate excessive internal bureaucracy so that we can serve you as warmly and efficiently as possible.
2) Your career services specialist develops a comprehensive understanding of your needs and goals.
- Each healthcare employer and practice differs from the next. Our career services specialist will request precise details about your work, your business environment, and the kind of employees you hire in order to find the best match for your position.
3) We select a group of suitable candidates.
- Based on your criteria, our career services specialist will carefully review graduates’ profiles and produce a list of those who may best satisfy your organization’s needs. We will discuss this preliminary list with you, and you may choose which candidates you would like us to notify of your interest.
4) We schedule interviews and facilitate applications.
- When you’ve reviewed the list, we will connect you with each candidate and coordinate interviews and applications promptly so that you can start getting to know your new hire as soon as possible. The more you choose to work with us, the easier it will be for us to find cheerful, skilled employees who exceed your expectations.