Sarah S. – We have a good time learning

I am a current student with ACH. I started in September on the eleventh. I started off with Medical Terminology, Mrs.Shawn being the instructor. I wanted to give special thanks to Mrs.Shawn for getting me motivated into this field!! I have been out of school since 2001, and coming to ACH has been a big choice that I made.

Walking into Mrs.Shawn’s class has opened my eyes to an exciting future. She has a way of teaching that is serious but at the same time we have a good time learning. She strikes all the learning styles and you do not know you are even learning anything.

She always has a smile on her face and appears to be positive during the time she was in the class with us. Mrs.Shawn was the one person who I can honestly say I needed the most when walking into this field. I am happy that I have chosen to catch my education at ACH.

Sarah S. – Surgical Technology

4 Comments

• Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely neatly
    written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come
    back to read extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the
    post. I will definitely return.

best Seo Firm
  • If this is the case then results might be skewed or the writer could be unable to draw any sensible conclusions.
    Understand this issue – While writing the essay, the very first
    thing you have to do is usually to define the subject.
    However, you may also be wondering and you’ll discover good essay writing examples.

anchortext